Saturday, October 6, 2007

3 months later...

Hello Everyone!

Thanks to Jen for getting me going on this, and for posting my first post and a random picture of Nick (that's kinda blurry and stretched out). What would I do without her?

I wouldn't be surprised if all of you had stopped checking my blog, assuming that I would never post anything on it...but I think I'm ready to begin the adventure! I just took the last hour to look at all of your blogs, and they're so fun! It will probably take me awhile to figure this all out, so be patient -- but know that more posts and pictures are coming!

4 comments:

Jen and Ty said...

Bekah! I am so excited this has finally happened! I don't know a lot of things about blogging, but I will be your personal tutor for everything I do know (especially if you need help changing the random, blurry, stretched out picture of Nick). I can't believe he is 2! That deserves a special post I think! Talk to you soon!

Nicole said...

i also am excited for more posts and pictures! yay!

Kate said...

Yippee! I'm so happy to see you've joined the wild and crazy blog world. WARNING>>>CAN BECOME EXTREEMLY ADDICTING AND TIME CONSUMING! But very fun too. Happy blogging :)

The Bish Fam said...

Yeah for blogging! Ever since Jen posted your first blog, I have wondered if you would ever really use it. I am just excited to hear updates from you and see pictures of your cute fam! I am sure Nick has grown a ton since last time I saw you (right before I moved to AZ)...It's been awhile!

Becca