...to my blog posts lately. Or my life. But that's okay. It is what it is. You have to do what you have to do (as Chase told me the other day). Speaking of my second child, he fell asleep in the car the other day. I carried him inside and sat him down on the stairs while I went to get something from the car, hoping that would wake him up. He awoke for a moment, but when I came back in was fast asleep. On the stairs. When he got into a deeper sleep he sort of fell a bit and stayed asleep. Apparently this boy really needs a nap sometimes.
- She sleeps from around 9:30-10:00pm to around 8:00am! I am seriously one lucky woman!
- Not only does she contine to spit up at unprecedented rates, we've also added some serious drool to the mix. I need to get this girls some more bibs, and I'm praying that this drool does not indicate TEETH! I'm not a fan of nursing babies with teeth.
- She's discovered her hands and loves to suck on them!
- This girl is seriously happy and easy going. It seems that some days she lives in her car seat because we're running around town, but she never seems to mind. I've gotten some good giggles out of her as of late, she goo's and makes noises, and I love how expressive she is.
- Her eyes are still BLUE!
- She rolls onto her side.
- Still loves her bink, still can't keep it in her mouth for more than a few seconds.
- Sleeps best when swaddled (which helps with keeping her binky in her mouth!)
- Is wearing 6-9 month pajamas! This girl is looonnngggg!
We love our Cora and can't imagine life without her!