Saturday, December 5, 2009

For my husband

If you know me at all, you know that I could seriously care less about football...or any sport for that matter. But this is certainly not the case when it comes to my better half, who rather enjoys following and occasionally watching his precious BYU. I grew up cheering for the U, but since the degree I have came from the Y and my husband is an avid fan, I have found myself leaning more towards the blue side of things, if I lean at all. So this picture is for B-RAD. This is me expressing interest in the things you love. :)

PS- Speaking of Brad, the other night Nick was pretending to write a letter to someone. He spoke out loud as he wrote and Brad and I overheard the following: " Tomorrow is going to be such a wonderful day. Daddy is going to stay home and play with the kids, and Mommy is going to do our dishes!" Hmmm. I never have been the 'fun' parent. :(

4 comments:

MBurt said...

Nicks comment made me laugh. Seriously, they are too smart sometimes. Talmage says "okay mom" to me before I can even finish telling him what I want him to do. It's like he's saying, Okay mom, you can stop talking now.

April said...

Ha ha, that made me laugh! At least he notices that you do the dishes!

Anonymous said...

Clark Said. " I love Brad enough to not be to upset about this blog entry".

Kate said...

Oh how I love that Nickerbocker!