Saturday, January 30, 2010

Somebody turned 2...


My "baby" may or may not have turned 2 last week. And I may or may not be in denial about it. I finally understand what my mom means when she still tells us "you'll always be my baby." As a side note, blogger usually always lets me arrange the order of my pictures without a problem but today it won't. If this contines to happen, blogger and I are going to have serious issues. Seriously. Anyway, onto my birthday boy:


At least once a day, Chase grabs this dinosaur and chases me around the house with it, roaring at me. It's adorable...



Chase's bedtime line-up: light blue blankie that Mara made him, random star blankie that he grew an attachment to, his duck that he got in the ER when he had to get stitches, and his teddy bear. He has to have these when he goes to bed and he has to take them with him when he gets up. He names them one by one until he has all 4.



My baby in a box...

This photo was taken at the end of a long day. I had been trying all day to get pictures of him doing the things he loves to do, and he had had it. He was running from me at this point, hence the fuzziness...

He's always been great at finding things to entertain himself...

He loves trains...

This is the face I get when I tell him to smile for the camera...

This was taken after his birthday dinner, getting ready for his brownies...


Opening a present. He loves to read and loves the "How Do Dinosaurs..." series.


This is as far as my cake/brownie decorating skills go (but I must admit they tasted really good!)


Chase loves to try on shoes, although my boots present him with a bit more of a challenge...

This crazy boy brings me so much joy. I love how he calles himself "Chasey" and his big brother "Nicky." I appreciate his sweet temperment and that he is usually happy and friendly. I love the inflection in his voice and the way he sings and sings and sings. Happy Birthday, Chasey boy!

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a beautiful and HANDSOME 2 year old! We love you Chasie-Boy! And miss you oh so so much.

Darling post about Chase, love the bedtime line-up! Let's skype soon so the boys can go crazy together!

xoxo

Mallory said...

I love him! Such a sweet little boy. I want him...

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Chase! He is so cute!