Saturday, October 15, 2011

11 months...

Baby girl turned 11 months a few days ago. Lest I forget, I need to document some things:

-Cora makes me laugh every day. She's silly and random and already likes to play games. The other day I noticed that she had taken a few pieces of paper out of the garbage, left them on the floor, and crawled away. When I went to go pick them up a few minutes later, she was back and putting them back into the garbage can. She's in to everything and is busy and always makes a mess -- but at least she likes to clean up!
- She's not walking yet but is so close. She stands on her own for long peroids and walks along furniture.

- She still uses her feet to grab things, especially when she's laying on her back.

- She still eats baby food okay, but prefers real food. She loves our morning green smoothies and all fruits. She also loves noodles and yogurt. She's not too fond of veggies or bread or milk (which I know I'm not technically supposed to give her yet, but I cheat a little).

-Cora loves LOVES her brothers. She smothers them with hugs and kisses.

- We'll get her stats next month, but the girl is big for her age (in true Goldie fashion). She's already in 18-24 month clothes.

- She babbles and baby talks all day long -- I'm pretty sure she says "da-da" and "book" in their correct context., maybe, sometimes. ;)

-Her favorite game is to climb to the top of the stairs and yell for me to come and get her. She laughs and laughs and does it over and over. She also loves to play peek-a-boo and she loves books.

Now, some photos:



 In one of her many silly moods...


 Messes, messes...

 My garbage sacks have since found a new home...


 She loves to climb up onto the art table...
 Putting the wipies away...
 My big 11 month old!

6 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

She is SUCH a cutie!

Maggie said...

She is so super cute. Just wish we could get together and let these girls play. Miss you.

rachel said...

I. Love. That. Girl!

Lori said...

Ahh the messes. She's a cutie pie, I love that little scrunchy face she makes!

Anonymous said...

So SO SO SO Cute!

Anonymous said...

love her little teeth, they would feel so good scraping my c-ck while she was sucking it, my hand in her nappy feeling her baby pu--y