Thursday, August 23, 2012

2012 Family photos

We had, what could quite possibly be, our last family photo shoot in the history of the world while we were in UT in July. I say that only because my husband H.A.T.E.S getting pictures taken more than probably anything in the world. He whined way more than my kids did all day and the whole two weeks leading up to it. I promised him this would be our last family photo shoot until our next child is 2 years old -- but because he's still insisting that there is no "next child", this photo shoot might be it, folks. At least until Cora's 10 years old and all the kids can be sufficiently bribed to participate well (although Brad might need the bribery more than they do). 

Thanks, as always, to Katie for helping to coordinate our outfits, making my kids smile, and putting up with Brad's our whining. I love the finished product!!






















Photos taken at the Salt Lake City library, in downtown Salt Lake.

8 comments:

Mary Staples said...

These are very, very cute.

michelledudley said...

you have the most adorable children!

Jen and Ty said...

Oh my goodness. These are just to die for. As usual, Katie is brilliant, your children couldn't be any cuter, and you are a super model. I LOVE the turquoise and red. Your outfit is so cute. Yet another reason we need to be neighbors...I need someone's wardrobe I can mooch from!

Amy said...

I love these! Can Katie fly to Japan?? Your family is so wonderful!

rachel said...

Love love love love love these!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute little family! It was fun to see you while you were here, even if it was just for a minute!

Maggie said...

I love these. Miss you. Hope all is well.

Chelsea said...

These are fabulous pictures. I have to tell you, though, that your husband might not be THE biggest whiner when it comes to family pictures. Ryan openly tells the photographer that we've used that he loathes their class of humanity more than any other. Seriously, it's awful. Yet, I'm not giving up! I have to just tell him a month or two in advance to mentally prepare him and then I have to put up with the complaining for the whole month leading up to it! Sounds like Brad could give Ryan a run for his money!