Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPINESS

I just got a call from this boy...
...telling me that he'll be at my house in 4 hours (I wasn't supposed to see him until Monday in Philly)!

Then on Thursday these lovely people...

and these crazy girls....

...are coming to my house until Sunday, at which point Brad, Nick, Chase and I leave to spend two glorious weeks with all of these people......

And, as if that were not enough to fill my heart with joy, I get to bring this boy home with me in January to stay for a few months...or forever (hopefully)!


Life is beautiful!Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Mallory said...

Haha! That's great! I can't wait to see you in a couple days!

The Stanford Bunch said...

awesome! that's so exciting! i hope you guys have a blast and an awesome christmas!

Maggie said...

Hooray! that is so fun. I was just thinking when I read your post that I haven't seen Daniel forever. That's fun that he is coming to stay with you. Tell him I say hi.

Kate said...

ooo have fun with the goldies! can't wait to see you on sunday :) hooray for christmas in philly!

The Jones' said...

How fun! I can imagine how happy you are! It would be cool if we could sneak a trip up there to see you while your're here. We'll watch the snow. We're wusses!

theminerfamily said...

Aren't the holidays great! I love time with family. How fun that you get to be with Daniel again. I hope he is doing well!

Ali J said...

How fun!!

judd said...

You're going to call me when you're here right? That was the deal when I saw you last! I can't wait to see you!

judd said...

p.s. This is Becky :)

theminerfamily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH! WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR FAM! WE LOVE YOU AND ARE THANKFUL FOR YOUR LIFE AND FRIENDSHIP!

P.S. TODAY MARKS 10 YEARS SINCE THE BASEMENT OF LOVE. (: