Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Fairy God Mother...

I want an Ergo baby carrier
And a DSLR camera so I can take nice pictures of my baby girl (now that Katie doesn't live 3 hours away)
I really really really REALLY want my neighbor (the one we share walls with) to stop smoking, and
My boys need snow pants
and boots
And I'm thinking a baby swing might be a good idea
so my sweet babe doesn't get accidentally trampled with two big brothers who are constantly running around and wrestling
The craigslist in my hometown STINKS
And Goodwill and Kid2Kid don't have the things I want or the sizes I need...

If you should decide to fulfill my wish list
I wouldn't mind if you threw in someone to come clean my window sills and windows
And a personal trainer to help me lose the inevitable baby weight
And if you could make it possible for her to weigh less than 9 pounds --
My body and I would greatly appreciate it

For now I'll count my many blessings (because I truly do realize that there are many)
And I'll stop online shopping [dreaming]
And I'll go to bed (and maybe clean a window or two on my way up the stairs)...
Good night.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I want an ergo baby carrier, too. watch babysteals.com, I've seen them on there. Sweet dreams until your baby comes! You are so wonderful.

emily said...

ha! love this bek! you are so clever..... here is to wishing

MBurt said...

Love this! I could use my windows cleaned too. I need to learn more about an Ergo carrier, maybe I NEED one too! :) I have certainly been brainstorming ways I'm going to handle three kids at the grocery store. Especially when Adeline is still little enough to be sitting in the seat part of the cart. Hope you are feeling well. Keep us posted!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

LOL! You are so cute. I came to comment to tell you to look on babysteals for that baby carrier, and saw that Lori already mentioned it! I am pretty sure they go pretty fast, but I think they are at least 50% off! Good luck!

Martha said...

I love it! I'm so excited for your baby girl to come! I hope the fairy god mother fulfills your wish list. (And if she does, send her my way after because I have a few things that have been on the wish list while we've been poor/in school.)

Meagan B said...

Bekah!! I'll clean your windows for you! I would get you other things, but i'm a poor (soon-to-be) newlywed college studed. But i'll clean your windows and take pictures of your awesome kiddies for you (for free of course!)

April said...

I hope all your wishes come true!

Douglas Family said...

Fairy Godmothers are the best, but if she doesn't show up I will clean your windows. The other things are out of my area of expertise.

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Those ergo carriers look awesome. -Rachel