Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Half of a decade...

 My dearest Nicky boy had a birthday today! He's been looking forward to this day for a long time and we had a blast! I can't believe he's 5...

We started this morning with presents, his favorite breakfast and then he had hours of free time without me inflicting chores and structure. :) He went from one new toy/activity to another, and also had a dear friend stop by to visit and drop off a present. 

Around 1:00 I finally made him get dressed and we went bowling as a family (his choice). When the extremely nice man working at the bowling alley found out it was Nick's birthday he let us all bowl for free and brought over a complimentary pizza and a pitcher of soda! After that we decided we could afford to go get ice cream, and we did. :)
 The evening was spent making and eating his favorite cake (white cake with white frosting and sprinkles) and playing Yahtzee junior. He didn't have to clean up his toys and we let him stay up later than usual. No wonder this kid loves his birthdays!
 Katie took Nick's birthday pictures when we were in UT at the end of August and of course I love them!












 I am constantly amazed by this boy's imagination. He loves it when we have empty boxes and comes up with endless activities to do with them. He made this one into a house -- the milk carton on top is the chimney, the diaper box is his fireplace and the diapers inside the box is the wood.

Happy Birthday, Nick! I hope you know how special you are and how happy we are to have you in our family!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What a lot of fun! Good job Mom and Dad. You have wonderful son! Happy Birthday Nick!

Mallory said...

Happy Birthday NICK!!! Tell him I love him :)

Kathrin Paul said...

What a cute cute boy! How fun!

April said...

He's so cute! I can't believe you have a 5-year-old! Congratulations on being a mom for 5+ years!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm 5 that little boip-s-y will be soooo tight it will be a struggle to get my c-ck in you, but once that tight little sphincter gives it will feel amazing, a nice tight young boy ass feels heaven compared to a worn out adult pu--y, plus I get to play with a nice hard c-ck while I am f-c-ing you