Sunday, December 19, 2010

You will only appreciate this post if you are very closely related to me...

I realize that this post is the definition of picture overkill, and I promise it's only because our immediate families don't live nearby! I want them to see each of Cora's expressions.

Here is the very girly swing my friend lent us. I love it but Cora only has a 5 minute tolerance for it.




 A good friend of mine brought over some sugar cookie dough and icing, making cookie making this holiday season a cinch! I thought is was such a thoughtful gift, and the boys had a blast doing it.



 Nick as a pirate, with a hat that Brad made him.
 sleepy girl




 I think Chase is mostly adjusted now and is a very sweet older brother.






 My parents gave the boys this trampoline for Christmas. Even though we soooo don't have room for it, WE LOVE IT! Chase has always been a jumper and is even moreso now. He falls into bed exhausted at the end of the day and I love that he and Nick are getting some much needed exercise even when it's freezing outside.


We went to our local library's 'Polar Express' activity again this year with our neighbors and best friends. Here's Nick and Max riding the polar express to see Santa.

 My friend Jessica and her youngest, Owen
 Cora and I ventured out to church today to hear Brad speak and the primary sing. I couldn't help but take a million pictures of her in her cute dress, shrug, and darling bow that my cousin Chelsea made and sent. Love it!




 Love this smile, love this happy girl!




 








Nick has been very into crafts and art lately and sometimes gets obsessed with wanting to make specific items. While I am more likely to say "I don't know how to make that" and hope it will be dropped, Brad will figure out a way to make it happen. Here is Nick's treasure chest, lock/latch included--
 and his carriage, with wheels that spin and everything--
We didn't get Christmas cards out this year, but wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Kate said...

BEST POST EVER!!! Seriously LOVING all of the photos! I can't believe how grown up all of your kids look. Even Cora has changed so much again! There is something about her that looks just like you but I can't pinpoint it. Still can't believe you have a baby girl...

Love you guys! Can't wait for the next post :)

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas! It is fun to watch your family grow.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Isn't dressing a girl seriously the best? You didn't know what you were missing until you had a girl, huh? Darling pictures!

Kerrah said...

i love you enough to love this post! If you havent heard yet, we're expecting a baby in july(one of the reasons I've been such a slacker lately) and i'm looking at these pictures wishing and praying i get to have a daughter!

Cora is so beautiful, and she reminds me so much of some of your baby pictures! I bet its so fun to dress her up!

love you! oh and Merry Christmas!!!! im posting this on my new laptop. I cant stand the smell of my basement being prego, so this will really help!!!!

Amy said...

oh my gosh bekah cora is beautiful! I love looking at all her pictures!
and don't worry we didn't get christmas cards out either :)
merry christmas!

Nicole said...

think you take enough pictures of that baby girl? :) she is darling. i don't blame you one bit.

Anonymous said...

good girl just lay back with your mouth wide open let me shoot my load in it