Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas

As mentioned in my previous post, I've been a bit down this Christmas season, wishing we were closer to family. We are very blessed, though, to be surrounded by good friends that feel like family, and that's what really made the holidays for me. And Christmas morning with our boys was wonderful. I don't have any pictures of it, though, because we finally busted out the video camera -- something I'm always mad at myself about for not doing more often!

Here's Cora 2 days before her first Christmas...





 On Christmas Eve we had as appetizer dinner with the Smith's and then headed to another friend's house to act out the nativity and have some dessert. Here's Brad as the angel, Jess as Zacharias, and Owen as baby John the baptist...
 This was my boy's response when asked if they wanted to participate in the reenactment...they did enjoy watching it, though. :)

 On Christmas day we drove to OH to be with Brad's family. We made it for Christmas dinner, stayed a whole week, and had a great time. For some reason, the only time I took pictures was when we went sledding...





It was a great Christmas season and I am feeling abundantly blessed.

1 comment:

joel and laura michelle said...

wonderful bekah ... thank you so much for always having a bow in cora's hair! thats the way girls have to roll :) your family is beautiful. love you all!