Thursday, April 28, 2011

 My reasons for blogging this evening are two fold:


#1: Have you seen this documentary yet? Because you must! I'm pretty sure it's at every red box in the country.

#2: I'm looking to put together a killer sacrament meeting bag for my kids. I need your ideas. What's worked really well for you? We've had the same go-to bag for about 2 years now and we desperately need something new. I (read: Katie) am putting together a new photo/gospel book for them tomorrow. I'm also jumping on the file folder game band wagon. I don't want too much stuff, but if you have any great ideas, I'd love to know! 

Okay, I lied. Three-fold. I just can't resist. I'm in Utah spending oodles of long-overdue time with my family. I'm still in awe that Katie and I had baby girls within two months of each other. Just look at how cute they are!

 Frankie and Cora

Cora and Frankie

And because I'm with Katie, you can bank on many wonderful photos and a blog face-lift in the near future! :)

10 comments:

theminerfamily said...

OH MY GOSH those girls are to die for, SOOO cute! I need help on the Sacrament meeting stuff too.... I feel like it is becoming snack and play time. She is reverent with puzzles, but I need something more churchy.
How long are you in Utah? I will be there next week (email me because I am surprising my sisters!)

Lori said...

So so so so so cute. How fun, they look alike, just different sizes! I'm sure you are having fun, missing these tornado warnings!

Maggie said...

I LOVE the pics of the girls together. Too dang cute. What a treasure those pictures together will be. So jealous you are in Utah.

I just added some felt boards to my sunday bag from Michaels. They run about $7-$8 but I bought them half off. They have tons of different settings (zoo, safari, pirates, firemen, letters, numbers)and I think they are super cute. They are a little big, but they might be worth looking at to see if you like them.

I also love my melissa and Doug lace and trace animals (ross or tj usually have pretty good prices on them).

I also just did a quiet book exchange with my sisters (I can send you more info if you want).
Good luck- You'll have to report on what you end up doing and how you like it.

The Jones' said...

Darling Babies!!! I heard you were here. I am too, but just for a day or two. We are leaving Saturday morning. If you have time for us to make a quick stop to see you, call me tomorrow!! Love you, tell the fam HI!

Samantha said...

they're so cute!!! aww I can't believe how big cora is getting!

Becky said...

loooooved that documentary. So good. Can't wait to see your pretty face!

Amy said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! Beautiful Beautiful girls! Have fun with your family!

joel and laura michelle said...

oh my goodness ... they are kissing cousins, that's for sure. absolutely beautiful & perfect! enjoy family time :)

Mikki Teerlink Grimley said...

I can't believe how similar they look!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

sweet Ella 8 yrs old she is ready and I would love to be her first, I took my next door neighbours daughters cherry when she was 8 best pu--y I ever had