Sunday, May 22, 2011

6 months

There is a reason that the place I live is so beautifully green. It rains here. A.L.O.T. But yesterday it finally stopped, for the first time all week. There was yard work to be done, so I put Cora's sun hat on her and we spent some lovely time outside.




Cora...6 months...5/11/2011

18 lbs, 2 oz (75%)
28 and 3/4 inches long (off the charts)


*Rolls around everywhere, from tummy to back and back to tummy
*Almost sitting up unsupported
*Loves baby toys and binkies and her feet, and everything goes directly in her mouth
*Giggles and laughs, especially at her brothers
*Happy happy happy disposition
*Sleeps okay...waking up once to eat
*Currently dining on breastmilk (supplemented with formula because my body isn't producing enough), green beans, peas, carrots, and brown rice cereal
*Loves books, especially ones with pictures of other babies
*Loves to be sung to, especially "We are a happy family"
*Rarely spits up anymore (hurray!), and the drool has slowed down as well
*I hate to say it, but I think those eyes are not going to stay blue like I had hoped! They're currently a dark blue/gray-ish color
*Is beautiful and wonderful and makes us all so happy! We love this girly to pieces!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

WOW-- 6 months?!?! They grow up TOO FAST! She is gorgeous!

emily said...

She is so so cute I can't even stand it!

Wendy said...

I like the blog changes. Very spring-time happy!

She's a doll.

Amy said...

i can not tell you enough how gorgeous she is!