Monday, November 5, 2007

Ode to Daniel

I needed a little pick-me-up last night, so I started to write down all the things that I am thankful for. Towards the top of my list was my brother, Daniel. He moved out here with Brad and Nick and I around the middle of September, and I couldn't be happier about it! I keep telling him that I'm never going to let him go home! Nick
adores him (exclaims "Daniel!" every time he walks into a room), Brad is thrilled to have another guy around who loves sports as much as he does, and I can't get enough of his sense of humor, optimism, strength, and love of people and life. Sorry Mom and Dad, I'm keeping him!

Last week we all drove to Philly where we met my Mom and Mara and stayed with Tim and Kate. Daniel decided
he needed a hair cut, or rather his head shaved, and Katie volunteered to do the job. She gave him a mohawk as a joke, and Daniel left it that way for a few days, much to my dismay. I made him put a hat on whenever he was going in public with me! :) Okay, not really. How I love my little bro!

The cheesy picture of him with the Book of Mormon, which I'm sure he appreciates me posting, was taken at my Grandma's just as he was finishing the service mission he served in SLC.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martha said...

Bekah,
I didn't know that Daniel moved out there--that's awesome. Adam and I would love to come visit and hang out with you and Markhams. You look so cute pregnant. I always thought people were lying when they told me that but it's true.