Monday, November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Thanks for the tag, Kate! :)










Four places I have lived:
1-SLC, UT
2-Provo, UT
3-Denver, CO
4-State College, PA







Four places I've been on vacation:
1-The Bahamas
2-NYC, NY
3-California
4-Ummmm....St.George












Four jobs I have had:
1-Mom (hardest job out of them all, but also the most rewarding!)
2-Pre-school teacher
3-Piano teacher
4-Nanny








Four foods that I like:
1-Chocolate
2-Stuffing
3- Mexican
4-Mint M&M's










Four Hobbies that I have:
1-Piano playing
2-Reading
3-Writing
4-Singing








Four things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1-Design and build my dream house.
2-Start my own business buying, remodeling, and flipping houses.
3-Go shopping in NYC or Paris, instead of Target and Kohl's!
4-Give it to people I love that really need it (I would do that first, of course!) :)








Favorite TV shows:
1-The Office
2-Lost
3-Flip that House











Places I would like to be:
1-Anywhere that Brad and Nick are.
2-With my mom and dad and siblings and nephews.
3-In St.Mark's hospital on October 6th, 2005; I could happily re-live the moment Nick was born a million times.









Four things people don't know about me:
1-I hate fruits and vegetables, but I eat them anyway.
2-I'm private by nature; I would much rather listen than talk.
3-I have a dream to be in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir one day. :)
4-I have a phobia of germs.




Alright, now I get to tag:
1- Amy Baker
2-Heidi and Dave
3-Kerrah Van Dorn
4-Martha Birk

4 comments:

Kerrah said...

Don't worry I won't hate you. I've been tagged about 5 times and haven't done one yet, but with the accumulation of all these I will do one. It's just so hard to talk about yourself! I made a list once and I don't know where it got to. I'll try to get around to it sometime this week. Love ya, and miss ya!

Kerrah

Kate said...

-In St.Mark's hospital on October 6th, 2005; I could happily re-live the moment Nick was born a million times.

This is so true. I almost forget how exciting and special those moments are! ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS UNTIL YOUR NEW ONE COMES!!!!!

Steffani said...

Hey Bekah and Brad! How are things going? Nick is adorable. and congrats on the one on the way. Anyway, I ran into your blog via Jason's which was via Rachel's. I would love to hear how things are going. Where are you living now and all that jazz. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

It always makes me smile when I see mint M&M's in the stores at the holidays because I think of my friend Bekah. :)