Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love Brad!


Just wanted to wish my wonderful hubby a happy Valentines Day! We don't get to do much to celebrate this year (Nick is sick and Chase is way too young to leave with a sitter), but I wanted to tell him how much I love him. I've been named on the husband tag a few times and thought today would be an appropriate day to finally do it!
Name: Bradley Allen Goldie
How long have you been together? We just hit our 5 year mark!
How long did you date? 9 months from the day we met to the day we were married (hey, when you know, you know!)
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Brad does by a landslide, although I might be able to take him in the dessert department. He doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.
Who said 'I love you' first? He did, but it took some leading up to. I think he said "I more than like you" before he actually dropped the "L-bomb." Nerdy, I know, but also cute because I am the first and only girl he's ever said that to!
Who is taller? He is, by 2 inches.
Who does the laundry? That would be me.
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he's helps around the house a lot!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brad
Who pays the bills? 100% Brad. I should probably more involved than I am!
Who mows the lawn? When we had one, it was Brad (ohhhh, I miss my house!)
Who says 'I'm sorry' first? Again, 100% Brad. I am really bad at this one. I need time to think and cool off...he needs things worked out and better right away.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? I would say I am, but I guess we're equally stubborn about different things.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me (I was the first...and only... girl he kissed after his mission)
Who asked who out? He asked me, but it was on the DL 'cause I had just gone out with his roommate!
Who proposed? He did, and he did a very good job at it!
Who is more sensitive? We're both sensitive about different things. Neither of us are criers.
Who has more friends? Probably me, although he has a close group of guy friends that have known each other FOREVER. They're pretty good at keeping in touch.
Who has more siblings? We are both the second of four kids.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He would probably say that I do, but I think we take turns. We balance each other out! :)
Name five things you love about him:
1- He is extremely thoughtful. He's always making sure that I am happy and taken care of.
2- He really is the greatest dad in the world. I love to watch him with our boys.
3- He is soooooo smart. Like, genius smart. I really admire that about him.
4-His sense of humor. While I might roll my eyes more than I should, I love his silliness!
5- He is loyal, dedicated, and a hard worker.
Happy Valentines Day, Brad! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mallory said...

Let Brad know that if he starts counting now he will finish counting to 1 trillion in 37,000 YEARS!!! True story!

Hope you guys are doing great! Miss your faces!

Shan said...

Brad is a good and wonderful man! I'm grateful God let us have him in our family!

Kate said...

Man, I miss you guys! How much longer until we see eachother? IT'S BEEN FOREVER! Anyways, Brad you are the man. I love hangin' out with you guys because you both bring out the best in eachother. {awe}

Maggie said...

Brad is great. Good job on getting a great catch- I hope you know I take credit for that because you bought my contract to live in BB5 and meet him :) Okay, that's a long shot.

The Ottosen Family said...

Hey sweetie... Would you mind sending me your email address. I set my profile to private and I would like to add you. You can email me at ottosen@comcast.net
Thanks,

Nat

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

I can't believe you have been married for 5 years. That is crazy!!! Congrats on a happy five years and your cute fam!
(Talula)

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Can I link to this post please?

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work