Sunday, February 24, 2008

One month old!


So my picture taking skills struggle, but I had to post something of my sweet babe who is now a whole month old! I can't believe it! I think we're all adjusting pretty well. Nick definitely has his moments where he realizes that the world no longer revolves around him, but he acts more resentful towards me than he does to Chase. He still likes to hold him and snuggle him and doesn't quite understand why Chase can't talk back or eat real food yet. We've settled nicely into our routine and are a happy family of four. Chase is a sweet baby. He rarely fusses and is already responsive and smiling when we talk to him. He had his days and nights mixed up for a few weeks, but is sleeping much better now (thankfully!). He looks so much like Nick to me, at times I feel like I've just warped back in time 2 years. Hurray for babies!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Kate said...

yea!!! i've been impatiently waiting to see this boy! beks he really is so stinkin' cute i can't wait to hold him again. i can't believe how much he's grown up! amazing how these little things change so fast. i love his little smile in the first one. and his eyes are beautiful. ok only 2 more weeks until i get to hold him and hang out with you. i think i can make it!

Shan said...

Thanks so much, Bekah, for posting these. He has changed so much! I love the expressions you captured with these photos. I love the smile and then the pout. He's so cute and sweet. I Love you all!!!
Mom

Clark said...

That's my grandson!

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Bekah he is so adorable! I'm so glad you are all sleeping well now. That first couple weeks is so hard. We only got 3-4 hours a night for the first 8-9 weeks! Now we get a total of about 6 hours...thank goodness!

Amy said...

wow a month seemed to go by so fast! he is adorable!!! yall sound wonderful and so happy! love the pictures.

Tiffany said...

He has gotten so big! I'm so glad you posted some pics! They change so fast! Glad everything is going well for you and your family. You have got some dang cute boys!

joel and laura michelle said...

cute cute kiddo you have there! love the update!!!

Nicole said...

very cute!

Julie said...

I can't believe he is a month already!!! What a cutie!

Cricket :)

Martha said...

Chase is so cute! I'm impressed that you're able to blog and have two kids. I wonder how anyone gets anything done with more than one kid. I saw your Aunt Joan last week. She is so great--we talked about you and I told her about the "Hi Birks" sign.

Alisha said...

What a cutie! Glad he's sleeping better :)

Maggie said...

He is so cute. It sounds like you've got things figured out. What a blessing to have a good baby and a sweet big brother to take care of him. Hope you are doing well.

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Hey! It's kind of funny how Kylee came about taking pictures of Grace. I saw the first pictures that Katie took of Chase and LOVED them. So I emailed her to see if she could take some of Grace. Well...it didn't even occur to me that she didn't live here. So she ended up referring me to Kylee. That's how it all happened. Did she do a great job?