Monday, May 19, 2008

We are H O M E

After 2 weeks, 2 flights with 2 lay overs with 2 kids by myself, a trip to the zoo, the childrens museum, Wheeler Farm, the park, Cowboy Grub, Cafe Rio, Litza's Pizza, time spent with Mom, Dad, Daniel, Mara, Gram, Jen, Amy, Em and Audrie, Heidi, Dave, and Anna, Becky, Lindsey, Kerrah and boys, Dan Denice and boys, Brian and fam, Roger & Jane, Lynny, Mo, Nora, Joe, Rick and Retta, lots of games of Settlers and Euchre, trips to Philly tacked on to the beginning and the end, WE ARE HOME! Thanks to all of those who made the trip a success and who went out of their way to see us!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to do it all again in A U G U S T!

Best of all was coming home to my BRAD, who had the house spotless (I'm talking bathrooms and vacuuming, and dusting, the whole nine yards) and who gave me the night off tonight (minus the feeding of Chase, which I certainly would relinquish if at all possible for one night). Single parenting is definitely not for me. I missed seeing you, talking with you, laughing at and with you, cuddling with you, and watching you with our boys. Here's to the fun summer ahead of us!

5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Hi Bekah! So, I am a blog stalker (= and I found your super cute blog. I just thought that I would let you know that you have a gorgeous family. You and Brad do excellent work! I just started a blog for Michael and I, you should check it out. But I really do like you a lot and hope you have a fantastic day!

Maggie said...

Yeah! Hooray for visiting home. Boo that I missed seeing you :( Maybe our paths will cross a little better when one of us lives in SLC. Anyway, I'm glad you had a great trip. Nice training to get Brad to clean the whole house... I'm wishing that my house would magically clean itself right now.

Liz said...

I am so glad you are a blog- stalker!!! (You are the third friend in the last couple of weeks that has found me by looking at other people's blogs! I love it!) How fun to hear from you! Your boys are soooo cute! I'm so glad to see pictures of Chase. He's adorable and Nick is so BIG! Time sure flies!

Becky said...

It was so wonderful to see you and catch up. I really really miss you! I can't wait to see you again in August!!

Martha said...

I'm glad you had fun, but wish I had seen you! Maybe in August. What would be super fun is if Adam and I could visit Melba and Sammie and see you in Pennsylvania. Hmmm...I'll have to start scheming. Unfortunately it's not on the way home from Hong Kong!