Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4th picture TAG


So I've heard...um,read...some people complain about TAGS on blogs, but I like them! I've been tagged twice recently, and thought I should finally catch up on at least one of them (no time to do both right now).


#1: Go to the 4th folder in your picture file and blog about the 4th picture. Then tag 4 people:
This is me with my favorite Nicky Bocker in my absolute favorite city. Rockerfeller Plaza, NYC, NY, Christmas 2006. Nick was 14months old. I had gone to visit Tim and Katie in Philly before meeting Brad in Ohio to spend Christmas with his family. A newly pregnant (with Cal) and sick Katie was kind enough to take me to NYC for the day because I've always wanted to see it at Christmas time. The two of us with our two boys stuck out like sore thumbs there! And the subway system is not very child-friendly. But I loved every second of it anyway!

I TAG (unless you hate tags): Katie, Mindy, Mistie, and Seriously So Blessed...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dean Family said...

You are always so beautiful. You are so amazing!

The Stanford Bunch said...

thanks for the tag, that was fun! :) And Melissa is right, you always look beautiful!

Kate said...

oh man, my memory from that day was the screams and cries from our boys for the entire 2 hour drive home. the only thing going through my head was, "I can't do this...how am I going to have TWO kids!!! What am I thinking!!!"
then my next memory from that day is how pleasant NYC was, especially walking around with a good friend. I loved having our boys play at Washington Park. We fit in with all the young nannys :)

Connie said...

Hey Bekah it's Connie (sorry, I don't want to say my last name, in fact it isn't even on my blog (connieandcasey.blogspot.com) but there are pictures. You can go check it out in case you don't know who I am just from my first name. How are you? I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend...ok, so I'm a bit of a blog stalker, but my habit has paid off, I've been able to re-connect with lots of poeple this way. Isn't blogging great? Your boys are so adorable. Aren't boys so much fun? Didn't mean to leave the longest blog comment ever. I mostly just wanted to say hi, and please tell your mom hi for me.