Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loving my C H A S E


My baby turned 10 months old today. (Katie took this picture back in August when he was just over 6 months old). A very tired Nick went to bed at 5:30 this evening and Brad is gone watching the BYU-UTAH game with some fellow Y fans, so I got 2 hours to myself with my little Chase. We read books, watched Signing Time, played with toys, and crawled around together. Words cannot describe how blessed I feel and how much I love these boys of mine. I can't believe this baby is almost one...

5 comments:

theminerfamily said...

Oh Bekah, I am right there with you! It is truly amazing how fun they are... and how quickly they became 10 months old! He is so cute!

Heidi Kay

P.S. We were with some friends last night whose daughter was also born on Chase and Anna's birthday!

Mallory said...

Oh! They are too much! I miss those boys!...Oh hey...are you almost here??? YAY!

Heather said...

What a cutie! Time flies when your having fun... right?!

bubba said...

Bekah,

He is such a handsome guy. Hey I was wondering why you aren't the one singing saprano. You have a beautiful high voice. I didn't know you sang. It has been fun singing again. It has been a while for me. :)

Becky said...

I love you! I love reading your blog because you always uplift me. I wish you were here. I miss having you close. We should talk on the phone once in a while 'cause I really miss your friendship! Chase is so cute!