Monday, February 16, 2009

prayers are needed...

I have the most adorable little 5-yr-old piano student, Coral, who I've grown quite attached to in the past 6 months. Her sweet mom (Rachel) brings her each week, and getting to know them has been a pure joy. Over the weekend, Rachel caught a very serious case of pneumonia, and is fighting for her life right now. She has 5 -yr-old Coral and 3-yr-old Ethan, not to mention a wonderful husband and friends and family that are all praying she survives. I know there is strength in numbers, so I'm asking all my friends and family to add her to your prayers. The next 4-5 days are crucial for her. For more info, click here. Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

The Forbes Family said...

Absolutely... Rachel's husband's posts made me cry. We will be praying for them.

Shan said...

Bekah, I am adding my prayers to yours. I love you, honey. Take good care of yourself.
Mom

Melissa said...

Sweet Bekah- Prayers are always so wonderful!