Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just for the sake of updating...


I have a billion things to blog about, but no time. I had a fantastic May and am planning to do a post per special occasion...eventually(Philly trip, Ohio trip, Jen's trip). Now that June is here, my wonderful mom is in town and the countdown to girls camp has begun. You might not be seeing me for awhile, folks.

Brad put a thingy (yes, that is the technological term) on my desktop that shuffles through all the pictures I have on my computer, some of which I haven't seen in years. Take this one, for example:

If you knew me 6 years ago, you got this (or one like it) in the mail. Meet 'the engagement photo.'


It makes me sad sometimes that Nick's first 2 years of life aren't documented as well as Chase's (I didn't have a blog until he was two, and I am the world's worst scrapbooker and journal writer). So blog world, meet Nick. Age: 3 days. Look at all that crazy hair. Stuck straight up all over his head. Hard to believe he was ever that small! Below, sleeping peacefully at 7 days old.




Blast from the past is over; look at my two little monkeys!

PS- My mom took Nick and Chase to the playground today, and while giving her the grand tour Nick said "These are called the monkey bars but they're really for people." Thanks for the clarification, kiddo. :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

theminerfamily said...

I am so glad you did an update! I love seeing what you are up to, though I need to repent everytime because it reminds me how bad phone friends we are! I MISS YOU!

I love the blast from the past! SO CUTE...and the monkey bars? Nick is so smart! (:

The Cowgills said...

Hey Bekah! I don't know if you even know me, but I was a friend of Brad's from Wilmington a long time ago.

You know, I've been doing The Pampered Chef for a while now, and I just couldn't stop thinking about how great I think you would be at this! You seem to have such a great personality and I think you'd be so much fun to be around! Have you ever thought about doing your own home-based business? It would be so much fun to work with you! If I emailed you some info, would you be willing to take a look at it? I'd be happy to answer any questions you had if you're interested. I hope things are going well for you and your family! Talk to you soon.

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute, Bekah! I can't believe you've been married for 6 years. . .camp has been over for 6 years. . . crazy! Have so much fun at girls camp and I look forward to hearing about it! PS negs are going in the mail on Monday! Love ya! Word up to the boys and my best friend!

Melissa said...

So cute!!! Good luck at girls camp!