Sunday, March 13, 2011

I know, I know. March 11th has come and gone and you're all on the edge of your seats wondering "where is Bekah's 4 month post about Cora?!" :) To tell you the truth, not much has changed with my little love in the last month. She's still a great sleeper, still as happy as can be. She isn't rolling or anthing, which is a-okay with me (and could be because I only remember to do tummy time maybe once a week). She does immensley enjoy her bath and has discovered her feet. I think I fall more in love with her everyday!

I always love to hear who people think she looks like. The most common comment I get from people that know my family is that she looks like my mom and/or my mom's side of the family, the Smith's. She reminds me a lot of Nick, a teensy bit of Chase, and I definitely see my mom and my Grandma Smith in her.

Here's a photo of Nick when he was 3 momths old:
And Chasey boy when he was 2.5 months old
And my little lady at 4 months
Here she is with my mom (who's in town again--WAHOO!)
Here's my Grandma Smith (it's the eyes, I think)
And here's some other photos from this month:
Our play group went on a field trip to a local grovery store and my boys LOVED it!
Love this curly hair!
Happy March!! Hopefully spring is right around the corner!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait to get our girls together next month! Wish I was out there visiting too :) Loves loves.

Mallory said...

haha, I love all those pictures! I'd love to see 3month pics of you and brad too. :)

emily said...

hmm i kind of think she looks like mara. she is a doll!!

Shan said...

love the photos, and the subjects

joel and laura michelle said...

cora is just soooo yummy!!!! man ... look at all these visits from your mom! lucky girl :)