Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daily Happenings

Around here Cora loves to cuddle her brothers, especially when they are on time-out
 And this boy makes me a proud mama everyday
Around here Cora loves baths and if we don't watch closely she climbs in with her brothers with her clothes on.


Around here, Chase eats the same thing for lunch every.single. day. Yogurt. String cheese. Applesauce. Carrots with dip. Water. He does not like sandwiches. He very much likes dairy.
 He also very much likes hanging out in his undies and playing GEO TRAX.


 And he loves "Where's Waldo", "I SPY", and sticker books,
 Around here these two hang out a lot together while Nick is at school.
 But they don't seem to mind too badly

 And around here Cora loves to help me with chores


I love being around here!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Very cute!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. :) How are you getting settled? I hope that you like your new place.