Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mornings with Cora

I've been trying to become a morning person for the last 10 years. I go through successful spurts and unsuccessful spurts but I would say I average getting up at 5:30 or 6:00 am about 3 or 4 times a week. I love to have my workout and scripture study complete by the time the kids get up, and it works out pretty well because I'm usually ending my workout just as Cora's waking up (between 6:30 and 7:00) and I have loved our morning time together.

She sits here and helps me make the morning smoothie

And this is my view from across the table as I read my scriptures


 She usually at some point gets up on the table and joins me (her bedhead gets better and better)



And she rushes to snuggle whichever one of her brothers wakes up first


No comments: