Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How many days left????

 

 



Certain that I'm going to go into labor at any SECOND, I've been trying to take more pictures of my baby belly. Here I am today, at 38 weeks, and hopefully this is the last picture of my swollen self I will have to have taken!

Thanks to everyone for your insight on our struggle with names. No, a decision has not been made. I like Thatcher, Brad likes Chase. I should have put that on here before so my friends could have voted in my favor (thanks Jen, Ty, and Amy!). :) Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll "just know" when we see our 11 lb pound baby, who apparently is never coming out! :) Happy January 9th, everyone!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

emily said...

Bekah- You look absolutely DARLING! You don't look swollen at all. I am so excited for you! Keep me posted on how everything goes! Love ya!

Maggie said...

Bekah,
I'm with Em. You look way to good to be 38 weeks. I'm so excited to meet baby Thatcher! Good luck with the delivery.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You totally don't look like you're about to pop. I love that you are just belly and nothing else, it's adorable. Good luck with your new little boy.

M said...

Duds,
You are too cute! I vote for Thatcher, too. Hope everything goes well.
Fetz

Jen and Ty said...

You are gorgeous! Holy cow...if I look like that during my "whale phase" I will be so happy. I hope the baby comes soon! I bet your mom is getting anxious.

Rachael said...

I LOVE IT...you look fabulous as a pregnant woman you "GLOW"!! Lets hope you don't have an 11 pound baby, I had 10'4 and it seems like they come out not newborn.

Amy said...

I am so excited for your new little one! I hope its not an 11 pounder because my 10 plus pounder was not fun getting out! Good luck!! And don't worry the name will come! And you look beautiful!!!

The Bish Fam said...

Dang...I wish that I had looked like that at 38 weeks...I was so swollen when Parker was born (but I guess that you had HELLP like me!) You are almost there! Wahoo! Good luck with everything :) I am excited to hear about your new little man!

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Bekah, you look incredible! I can't believe you're due so soon!
-Melanie

theminerfamily said...

Bekah How beautiful are you!!! (that is not a question... rather a statement!) I agree with Em that you do not look swollen AT ALL! I did not get a chance to comment on the name.. but I like Collin Goldie, I think it sounds like a writer. Hope delivery goes well, and there will be no NICK repeat! You deserve an easy one!
Also, PLEASE CALL ME- NOW! I want to chat. (:

HEIDI KAY

Kerrah said...

I can't believe you are 38 weeks here, you look so tiny! Not Fair!