Saturday, January 19, 2008

No baby yet...



I know this picture is blurry, but I still thought it was cute enough to post. Nick loves to go get his haircut, and he also loves to pretend to give and receive haircuts at home. He uses his blankie as the cape and any random kitchen utensil he can reach as the scissors. Here he is having his "hair cut" by Mara.

5 days until D-DAY, and still nothing is happening. I really thought he would be born by now, but what do I know? Just wishful thinking, I guess. I'm trying not to think about it and having my mom and Mara here has helped me stay distracted. Because Pennsylvania has the highest number of mal-practice suits is the USA, apparently they are very anti-induction here. They'll let me go to 41 weeks before it's a possibility, despite the fact that I really am certain that this kid is bigger than Nick was, and he was 8.2 at 39 weeks. We'll keep everyone posted!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ShellyH said...

Congrats on the impending birth of your new baby! I stumbled onto your blog while looking for other PA bloggers. My name is Shelly and I am located near Hershey PA.

Shelly

Maggie said...

Good luck. I'll be praying for the baby's safe arrival. I hate the anticipation of that last week. I'm sorry that he hasn't made his debut yet.

joel and laura michelle said...

love you bekah :)

marianne said...

You guys are in my prayers for a safe and SOON arrival of baby Goldie:)! I bet it has been so nice for you to have your Mom and Mara in town (Hi Aunt Shan and Mara!). Nick is getting so big and is still so so adorable.

Love ya!