Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nick loves Grandma and Grandpa Goldie


I figured since I have so many people checking my blog everyday to see if our baby has come yet that I better keep posting things so you all don't get bored (and yes, I will make Brad post something ASAP after baby Thatcher Chase Liam Collin Reed Clark Goldie is born). Anyway, I thought I would start with some of our holiday pictures since we have so many and since I haven't attempted a slide show yet.

Brad's parents came to spend the weekend before Christmas with us, and boy did we have a blast! These are two of the most generous people I've ever met in my life and they know how to spoil us -- with love and with gifts! Nick is going through a major dinosaur phase right now (he sleeps with one every night) and Grandma and Grandpa brought him one that moves and roars and everything! We play with it multiple times a day, along with all the other fun things they brought. Their gifts to me included the last piece of my Willow Tree Nativity set that I've been wanting (they give me a piece every year) and a very nice flat iron for my birthday that I've been coveting for over a year that has saved me from shaving my head the past six days (see the below post if you're wondering why I would ever be tempted to shave my head). The gifts were never ending and so was the fun. We watched movies, played games, ate way too much, and loved every minute! We're excited to see you again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie said...

About flat irons. Do you wonder how we ever lived without them? It's great to be spoiled. I still don't know if I believe the bad haircut thing. How short is it? Can you post a picture of what it was supposed to be?

Kate said...

I love Nick in the picture. I don't know what it is... oh yah he's just always stinkin' adorable! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend!