Monday, April 14, 2008

Brute #2



Chase recently had his 2 month appointment, and it looks like we have another huge kid on our hands! Just like Nick always was (and is), Chase's weight (14 lbs, 4 oz) is in the 90% and his height (26 in) is the 95%. And let's not forget that big old Goldie/Dudley head! 90% for that one too (my poor kids don't have a prayer at having a normal sized head!).
Chase is such a great baby! He started smiling at three weeks old, and hasn't stopped since. He's discovered his hands this week and will lay there and stare at them as he opens and closes his fist over and over again. He's also starting to notice Nick more and more and will smile whenever he sees him. I love watching these two brothers interact with and love each other!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

He's growing up too fast! Way too cute!

Kate said...

OOOOO I MISS YOU GUYS! When can we hang out again?! Chasers, already is growing up too fast. Tim and I watched that one video of Jack and Nick singing the Thomas song. We were laughing SO hard. After the video, Tim and I looked at each other and said, I miss Nick. Sigh. Why can't we be neighbors?!

joel and laura michelle said...

wow ... he is just beautiful bekah! beautiful bald big head! not too big ... it's perfect! love you al!

Rachael said...

It only gets better the older they get. They start to laugh with each other and talk with each other it is sooo fun and cute!

Jen and Ty said...

I don't think he could be a more beautiful baby. He is so incredibly darling. And...Ty and I both love his head, it is so perfectly round and makes him that much cuter. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

My what a CUTE baby Chase is. He looks so grown up sitting there smiling and all.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Bekah, I'm glad you found our blog. I do remember you! Your little boy has grown so big! And your new little one....my goodness, they are both so adorable!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Bekah, I'm glad you found our blog. I do remember you! Your little boy has grown so big! And your new little one....my goodness, they are both so adorable!

Alisha said...

He is SOOO cute! If our son is like Sam, I'll have one of those big boys too! Hopefully they're not BOTH that way! How would I carry them!??! :)

April said...

I like the size of his head! It's cute!