Wednesday, April 2, 2008

M.I.A.

Hello all...I know I haven't posted anything for a long time, and here are the reasons why:

1- My wonderful family all came to State College for Easter and for Chase's baby blessing. One whole week of Dudley fun, with Brad's parents making a special appearance for a couple of days, too! For details, go to Katie's blog, her pictures are always way better!
2- In denial that my fam was all leaving and not wanting to go back to my same old routine, I packed up my boys and headed to Philly for a few days. I don't even want to think about my life without Tim, Kate, Jack, and Cal.
3- On my way home from Philly, Brad called to inform me that Mindy (his sister) was blessing her baby on Sunday (well Phil was blessing him, you know what I meant), and didn't I want to drive to Ohio that day so we could be there for it? Of course I said YES! How can anyone deny a weekend of games, great food, cousin fun, and a newborn baby? We love the Goldie's! We just got home Monday night.

Here's why I'm blogging right now:

I've found that unless I adopt a "I don't go to bed until everything is done" philosophy, nothing that I want to get done ever gets done. That being said, I still need to clean my house, fold the laundry, read my scriptures, exercise, count how many calories I've eaten today, order some things for activity days, and work on girls camp...and it's 11:00pm! So of course I'm blogging instead of doing anything productive! Lest you think I'm complaining, let me assure you that I love my life! Having two kids is definitely an adjustment, but I LOVE IT! Now here I go to knock off that to-do list...ya, right.

5 comments:

emily mcd said...

Are you kidding me with that picture? DARLING! It is so good to hear from you again! I'm glad to hear that you have had so much fun family time! Isn't that the best? You look great as always!

Maggie said...

That is a darling picture of your sweet family. I don't blame you for a second for not blogging- I would SO much rather have fun things to do :) I'm impressed that you stay up to get everything done.

Shan said...

My darling daughter, you are an amazing woman, but please also take care of your self... go to bed! I love you and enjoy your blog so much!

The Jones' said...

Oh Bek, I miss you! I missed your fam too, when they were there, I was in S.L. for a couple of days, sad:( Do you guys have plans to go there any time soon? What about in Aug. for Scott's homecoming? We want to try to make it for that, but it may be a little tricky with a 4is week old. Anyway, call me I'd love to chat and get some good tips from you on being a mom of two! yay! you look great! Love you!
Chel

Martha said...

Cute picture! Melba told me that she gets to do camp with you and I'm so jealous! I would say you're amazing for all you do! I'm the same though--need to do a million things but blogging is just so fun.