Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hurray for Kate!


A lot of you know my amazing sister-in-law, Katie Dudley. I wanted to give her a big shout out today because she just published her photography website and it is AWESOME! Check it out at
http://www.kdphotography.org/ She's worked so hard and it really looks incredible!
I feel so lucky and blessed that my brother married this beautiful girl. I don't know too many people who can call their sister-in-law their best friend, but I sure can! I don't know how I would get through life without our weekly (at least!) phone calls and monthly visits. She is my go-to person for everything -- kids, style, cooking, etc. She is an amazing person, mother, photographer, wife, and friend. I admire her in every way. Way to go, Kate! I love you and am so proud of you!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Her website looks awesome! If I lived in Philadelphia, I would definitely hire her!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness girl...way to make me tear up! You are the sweetest person in the world. I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, honestly Beks, YOU are the best. I LOVE YOU and miss you! {only 2 more days!}

Shan said...

Way to go, Katie! I love your site. It is amazing, and I want one of every photo (almost). Bekah, I can hardly wait to see you. D, M and I talk about it all the time. You get to see your cute dad in one day, though, you lucky girl. Tell him I miss him.
xoxo to all of you!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Her site really is very well done! Very cool - she's talented!