Sunday, June 8, 2008

Katie's in U T A H


I know I have sung Katie's praises a lot on this blog, but I wanted to let all my friends and family in SLC know that Katie is in UT for the summer! She already has a lot of photo shoots booked, so make sure you reserve yours! I hope this isn't getting obnoxious. I just think she's great, plus a lot of you have asked! She's not paying me to advertise for her or anything! :) Here (again) is her website:
http://www.kdphotography.org/


And here are some photos she took of Chase on his blessing day in March.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

Those are such great pictures and of the perfect family might I add. Love ya tons!

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

Hello cyper stalker, I am so glad you found us, I was asking about you when I was in Utah visiting Liz. I hope all is well and congrats on another baby, cute! Hope to keep in better touch.