Thursday, June 5, 2008

r a n d o m


Chase has recently started rolling over in the last 3 weeks. It's lots of fun except for that he hates being on his tummy (as you can see in the picture below). Lately my days have consisted of helping him roll back onto his back...every 30 seconds.

Little Nick got his first bee sting last week. Luckily it was just a little sweat bee, so he only cried for about 30 seconds. Nevertheless, still a momentous occasion, worthy of a picture.




Tim, Katie, Jack, and Calahan came to play over Memorial Day weekend (those pictures are coming). We were about to sit down for dinner one night when Brad decided to quickly make some crystal light. I heard him say "whoops" as he was filling up the pitcher, and when I asked him what was wrong he said he accidentally put hot water in instead of cold! What?! Who does that? Despite jamming as many ice cubes in the pitcher as he could fit, we all enjoyed some nice warm raspberry lemonade with our dinner! :)


Nick L O V E S being outside. We were out playing one evening and this is the lovely outfit he concocted from all of our sports gear. This kid keeps us laughing!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is adorable! I just love Nick's outfit!!

Kate said...

oh i miss you all so so much!!! how much longer until August 7th?! i love nick's outfit...what a sweetheart. hope you are doing well!

Dean Family said...

Such a cute family!!! I love your boys so much- I am so lucky to have you as my friend, thanks!

Kathrin Paul said...

That's so funny! I love your stories! Are you really coming in August? If you aren't too busy and have some extra time (what's that?!) we should do lunch or something! Love you!

Mallory said...

I miss my nephews! Thanks for the pictures! Keep’em coming! Can’t wait to visit you guys again. Let me know when that triathlon or whatever it is is. I’m all on that!

Shan said...

Nick's outfit made me laugh out loud, (i'm still laughing). It especially tickles me because I can see how earnest he is about it, like he is about everything he does. It just makes him that much funnier. I loooooooove this boy! Come home!!!!