Monday, June 30, 2008

Nick's favorites


We made the mistake of letting Nick watch "Lion King" last week. He has been acting like a lion ever since. Above is his classic roar face!

Nick's favorite activity in the world right now is having Brad and I act like a horse. Whenever I am on all fours (bathing Chase, scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors, etc.,) Nick will jump on my back and say "You a horse, Mommy!" Fortunately, sometimes he lets us be a "sick horse" which just consists of lying on our tummies while he bounces on our backs and says "giddyup!" over and over again.

Nick loves to help in the kitchen, especially on those rare occasions when we make something C H O C O L A T E!

And, as always, Nick continues to be the best big brother! We love our Chase-man, who just turned 5 months old! Yikes! Time goes by way too fast.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

So so cute! I love the sick horse story. . .ha ha ha. Your boys are both adorable!

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures! The sick horse made me laugh... Maddie likes to ride people's legs if they have them crossed. My "nay-nay" is usually broken! :)

Laura Burtis said...

Bekah, your kids are so dang cute! His roar face is pretty convincing. (=

Dean Family said...

Such cute boys, because of their wonderful parents!! We are happy that you guys are our friends!

Shan said...

Oh I love my boys. Bekah, Chase is so beautiful. I love that photo of him. And I can't wait to hear Nick's roar in person. August 7th can't come soon enough!
I love you all!

Alisha said...

I'm sure Brad's in there somewhere but those boys sure look like their mom!!! They are adorable!

Kate said...

WHAT!!! Your boys have gone and grown up! Honestly how does it happen so quickly?! I miss you and can't wait for August so we can play all day everyday!

Melanie said...

Your boys are so cute! Isn't it great that Nick is so imaginative?

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Wow, both of your little boys are soooo handsom!

The Ottosen Family said...

Bekah, your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they both are getting... 5 months... has it really been 5 months already?!?