Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6 months of C H A S E


Here I am again with a collage -- why won't blogger let me publish more than 4 pictures per post? It's really irking me! Anyway, it's true, it's true...my baby boy is 6 MONTHS OLD today, and I'm in shock! No one told me it goes a billion times faster the second time around! Chase is such a joy to have in our home. He has a very sweet, peaceful, gentle nature about him, is quick to smile and laugh, and rarely cries. He can entertain himself for hours -- he LOVES his jumper chair (and has fallen asleep in it a time or two) or is content to just roll around on the floor watching Nick or whoever else is around. We started rice cereal, oatmeal, and green beans within the last week, none of which he loves but is learning to tolerate. If I had to pick a favorite baby phase, this would be it. I wish I could just freeze time and keep him this age forever. He is so curious and tickled by everything and everyone around him. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring! We love our little Chase!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is so sweet! I love all the pictures! And thanks for the warning that it goes by faster the second time around. And I thought the first one flew by fast....

Shan said...

I love our sweet little Chase. Thanks for the photos. I can't believe he's six months already!

Kate said...

Oh Chase it growing up so fast! I know I'm just going to be shocked at how old he is when I see him in a few days :)

It was so good to talk to you the other day on the phone. WHat would I ever do without you!

Amy said...

Wow! That went by fast! He is such a cute boy! And who could imagine anything but a perfect child from you and Brad! You are both wonderful and I know all your children will by wonderful!

Mallory said...

Oh! He's the sweetest little guy!...ps-My internet hasn't been working at my house, so I'll send the pics when I can...Miss you guys!

Kristin Dyer said...

I can't believe that your boys are so big and so handsome. It has been so long since I have talked to you. I sure do miss seeing you. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. Buckwheat~