Saturday, August 16, 2008

My little Chase




So I am the luckiest girl in the world to have not one but TWO sister-in-laws that take awesome photos. Katie took Chase's 6 month pictures today and I LOVE THEM! Here's a sneak peak -- more to come. And check out Katie's photo blog and photo website -- links are on my side bar. She's awesome! I don't know why they're different sizes. I'm stealing these unedited. I'm on my parents computer so I'll fix it when I'm home. I think his face in the one with me is so classic Chase -- like "what in the world is going on?"











3 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is so stinkin' cute! And I just love his little fingers and piggies! So sweet!!!

joel and laura michelle said...

soooo handsome. you look beautiful bekah :)

Linds said...

what cute pictures! you really are so lucky to have awesome photographers in the family... I'm always wishing I knew someone closer to me (besides myself) to take some pictures for me because, believe it or not... I do like to be in the pictures too, not just behind the camera!