Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vacation??????

a V A C A T I O N to Utah should consist of time with family, visits to the zoo, Wheeler Farm, Millcreek Canyon, Park City, the childrens museum, and lots of yummy food. Instead, this is what we've been dealing with the last couple days:


That's right, folks. Poor little Nick has an ear infection AND strep throat!! When we went to the doctor on Monday his temperature was 102 degrees on tylenol! So not cool. Literally. Needless to say, if your almost-three-year-old has to get strep throat, Granny and Grandpa's house in the place to do it! He has been spoiled with love, popsicles, shows, and anything else he could possibly need. And I have been spoiled with N A P S to make up for our last two extremely sleepless nights! Looks like he's coming out of the woods though, and I do believe we'll be attempting Park City tomorrow! Seriously, thank Heaven for penicillin!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ohhhhh, poor Nick! That is just awful! I hope he comes out of it soon and you guys have a fun vacation.

Steffani said...

Hang in there Bekah. I remember when we first moved to Utah Hailey had a fever of 104.7 one day and I freaked out. We didn't know anyone and I didn't even know where to go....lol! You are right though, grandma and grandpa's is the place to get sick if you have to do it. Good luck!

Lori said...

Bekah, I'm so sorry your sweet little boy has been sick. That strep is a nasty little bug. Hope you still enjoy the rest of your vacation. Eat at Cafe Rio for me!

The Jones' said...

I feel for you girl! Maddox is going on day 9 with the belly aches! He has still been throwing up about every other day, including tonight, so we are taking him into the hospital in the morning to get xrays so they can start narrowing things down... Hope you are having fun! I wish we could make it up there befor you leave but it's not looking hopeful...