Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Day At The Farm

My little boys and I spent Saturday morning at Way Fruit Farm, a local farm here that has a kids fest sort of day each October. We got to go on a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch, pet bunnies, play in the pretend tractor, and sample fresh kettle corn, apple cider, and apple butter. There is nothing like the fall here in the rolling hills of central PA, and I really love all it has to offer our family. Thanks to great friends who make outings like this all the better while our husbands are busy with school, callings, and EQ football! :)

9 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

wow ... your little guys look sooo much a like!! you look beautiful, bekah!!! enjoy this time of harvest :)

Maggie said...

Such great pictures. I love fall too and by the way you look absolutely beautiful.

Mel said...

Your boys are SO handsome, I just can't take it. You are looking great, too, of course! But I saw those little smiles just now and got the warm & fuzzies inside. :)

Shan said...

Bek: I love the photo with you and the boys. They look so much alike and also like you in that picture. They are beutiful and you can tell they are secure and happy. You are such a terrific mother, Rebekah. I'm proud of you.

Alisha said...

Thank you for the advice! That would be something I overlooked... but luckily this one does have a long shoulder strap too! Yay! :)

theminerfamily said...

Can your kids get any cuter? Oh my gosh! Can we return back to the time of arranged marriages, because Anna and Chase are meant for each other. Okay I am joking, but they at least need to play! You are looking gorgeous as always! I am glad to see you are experiencing some fun things! Umm, will you call me or re-email me your phone number? I have tried to call you many times and for some reason it doesn't connect. ): I miss you.

The Stanford Bunch said...

how fun! I think we are going this Saturday!

Dean Family said...

So fun!!! Your boys kill me. Congrats to Nick also, that is HUGE!

Ronda said...

This post makes me homesick for State College. The way fruit farm was one our favorite things to do there. Your boys are getting so big.