Sunday, January 18, 2009

Goldie family Christmas 2008

One of the best things about our move to PA has been that we're within driving distance (just over 6 hours) to Brad's family. So even though we spent the majority of the Christmas break with the Dudley side, Brad's parents and two younger sisters came to spend a few days and have Christmas with us before we left. I don't know why I didn't take more pictures, but here are a few of the highlights:

I love this picture of Jeffrey Allen, Bradley Allen, and Nicholas Allen. Jeff put up a bird feeder and two squirrel feeders in our "back yard" for Nick, and we all LOVE them! Nick and Chase both get excited to see all the animals in the back.

We had an ice storm while they were here, so we took the top off of Nick's sandbox and used it as a sled (he has since received a real one, although this one worked quite nicely!). This perfectly-Nick-sized-sledding-hill, is right behind our house. I took these pictures standing on our back patio.


As usual, the Goldie's showered us with too many presents! The big surprise of the night was the double stroller, which I am ecstatic about! How this will make my life easier!!!


This picture was taken on the day that Debbie taught Chase how to say "Grandpa." Whenever Chase sees Jeff, he puts his head forward to engage him in an affectionate head but. I love to see the special relationships that are developing between my kids and their grandparents!

No comments: