Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For the seeing impaired...

For a very important man in my life who may just be getting a little older, I upped the size of my text and changed the font a bit. If you (or any of you) still have a hard time reading the red on black, it helps to highlight the text. I tried to change my blog background, and I just can't do it. I'm not cutesy enough to do anything scrapbook-y looking, and the black background is just too "me" to be messed with. Hope this helps, DAD!

I only have a minute, but I keep forgetting to post on here that Chase has started to repeat words! When the Goldie's were here, Debbie taught him how to say "grandpa" and he has since said "uh-oh, all done, Jack, ma ma, and da da." When he gets in a jabbering mood he just repeats these 6 words over and over. I was a bit skeptical and kind of in shock at first because Nick was so much older when he started talking. I keep trying to get in on video, and will post it as soon as I do.


More posts are in the works (in my head, at least), and will come to fruition as soon as I get the motivation and time! :)

3 comments:

emily said...

Bek! First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it we were in Guam! Hope it was a good one! I miss you we need to talk soon and catch up! So fun about Chase talking, that is so cute! He is such a cutie!

Kathrin Paul said...

Bekah. Reading your posts made me tear up, I'm not really sure why. You are just the greatest and I love that you are in a community choir with old people because I love choir and I love old people! And I love you. Did you get that info I sent you? I don't know if I have your current address. If you didn't get it, email me. Love you!

joel and laura michelle said...

well, i'm not as old as uncle clark, and i don't consider myself seeing impaired ... but THANK YOU for making your font larger!!! haha... looks like you've had a wonderful holiday season. much love to your adorable family!