Monday, August 31, 2009

In mourning...


I'm not a big jewelry fan...well, other than big earrings. I like the way it looks, just not the way it feels. I only wear my wedding ring out in public, and I usually leave the band off all together. As soon as I get home it usually comes off, and I have designated places on both floors that I usually stash it. This was also the case at my parents house in Utah...or so I thought...until my ring wasn't in either stashed places...or in any other spot or square inch in the entire place (believe me, I looked!). I still get nauseous when I think about it. And I'll be shopping in the cubic zirconium section at Target this week...
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Meg said...

that makes my heart hurt! i sure hope it shows up in the near future. and if I see any cute cz i will let you know.

theminerfamily said...

Oh, I can remember the whole story behind that beauty and I know you probably feel so different not having it! I hope you can find something cute to wear, though it can fill in for the other. ): I pray it turns up somewhere!

The Richards Family said...

Oh no! I am in mourning for you! I hope you find it soon so you can stop worrying!!

Mindy said...

Oh no!!! I hope Brad isn't too mad. Hopefully they will find it for you.

Alisha said...

OH NO BEKAH! I am so sorry :(

abbyjane said...

I've lost your number again!!!!! It didn't save in my phone. I must have pressed cancel instead of save. I am so lame. So we're going to walk up to your house now...

Lori said...

oh I am so sorry! You can borrow mine for awhile if you want, it doesn't fit my fat pregnant fingers!

bubba said...

so sad.. I am so sorry. I think we have all been there. I had a friend who lost hers for about 6 months. and then one day they just found it in some obscure place. It will turn up. We will keep you in our prayers. :)

Kerrah said...

that is soooo sad! hopefully someone finds it!!!

Kerrah said...

PS, that's why mine NEVER comes off!

Douglas Family said...

I feel sick for you!

sade said...

random i know, but i miss you today.
what's your number? email it to me if you'd like to chat.
love you

Maggie said...

I am so sorry. I get sick just thinking about that. I hope you find it (or that your family does).

Martha said...

I'm so sorry Bekah! What a bummer! I thought I lost my ring once (Marian was actually sitting on it in the shopping cart) but I felt totally frantic and sick for those 10 minutes!

rachel said...

Oh Bekah, that is so sad!