Thursday, August 13, 2009

Utah fun...


Don't you hate blogging from a computer that's not your own? My pictures are all out of order and this computer won't let me switch them! Anyway, here's a rare picture of the 4 of us taken at Wheeler Farm last week. This one and the one of my Grandma were taken by Katie...

I've spent the last 4 evenings with this beautiful woman, whom I'm named after, and some of her descendants. I've always loved my Grandparents and my appreciation for them continues to grow as I get older. I always miss my Grandpa at these events, and on Sundays, and on any special occasion in my life. What wonderful examples they've been to me...
Gail Joy Warren Dudley

I hate my camera. Ghetto. Not that I'm that great of a photographer, but seriously?! Why are half of my pictures fuzzy? You get what you pay for, I guess. Anyway, yesterday Chase found Nick's church socks and insisted that I put them on him. He wore them all day. They made for an awesome outfit...

I really really like these two...
Like I mentioned above, we went to Wheeler Farm the other day. My kids loved seeing the animals and "driving" all the old tractors...
Chase and Calahan, searching for and picking up rocks...

Brad and I went away for a couple of days last week FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS! Needless to say, it was very much needed and also highly appreciated. Here we are standing in the exact spot where Brad proposed over 6 years ago...
And the Utah fun isn't even half-way over yet! Being spoiled by my parents, having Tim and Katie and boys right downstairs, hanging out with my siblings...I honestly think we could all live in the same house forever...and that I could stay here forever!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Bekah, you are so beautiful and I'm SO happy you are here :)

Amy said...

So fun! Wish we could have made it to the Dudley cousin reunion!

rachel said...

I'm glad you're having such a great time in Utah. Can't wait to get together with you once you're back in town!

Maggie said...

You ARE so beautiful. I'm sad that we missed each other but am so glad you had such a nice trip and especially that you and Brad got to get away. Hope the rest of your trip is/was fun.