Thursday, October 8, 2009

Did you know?...

My little brother Daniel is the CEO and founder of a company?
Guess how much he makes? Not a penny. That's because he's awesome and has just started a legit (really, he set it up with a lawyer and everything) non-profit group called "Good in the Hood." Daniel has a love for other people that is unreal. It really is a gift. Now he's inspiring others to serve and love in the way he does. You can start your own chapter where you live or join the original group in good ol' Salt Lake. You can also join their group on facebook (590 members in under a week). I'm a proud big sister.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

That is so awesome. Let him know the ladies love that kind of thing.

Makes me want to get involved in a good cause...I mean more than normal:)

Miss you all, and can't wait until Christmas!

PS-Take a look at who commented after you on my blog...and be a little impressed of who my newest bff is. Almost beats Miranda and Hilary W. haha

Amy said...

We think Daniel is pretty awesome too!