Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trains and underwear

Can you tell where we are in this picture? Remember how I fantasized about going to the SYTYCD concert at the beginning of October with my Brad in Ohio while his wonderful mother watched the kids? Remember how my hubby is awesome and got me tickets for an early (very early) Christmas and birthday present? Remember how he went with me and even enjoyed it and squeezed my hand when I got a bit teary (only twice)?
Yep, he's the best.
And the concert was great, minus all the cheesy dialogue in between each number.



Things have been pretty chill around here lately, and as the weather has turned colder we've been entertaining ourselves more and more indoors. And the longer we're inside, the more clothes are shed. Pants are optional at our house these days (but only if you're 4 years old or younger).

I really can't believe how old this boy is getting. He's talking up a storm now and is rather obsessed with chocolate milk, which he pronounces as "choc-da-do." Those are the first words to come out of his mouth in the morning and after his nap.

Sometimes I could swear that all these two do is bug each other and fight, but every once in a while I get to witness these precious moments. Love these two.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

HAHA!! that last pic is ADORABLE!! hope you guys have a happy halloween!!!

The Littlefields said...

Hey I'm going to the SYTYCD concert in a couple weeks! I'm glad that you liked it!
Your boys are just adorable.

Shan said...

Bek, May I get a copy of this last photo where the boys are yelling into each other's mouths? I love it! Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! I want to hear all about the concert when I see you soon!!!