Saturday, October 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

Oh, sorry. I mean Happy Halloween. I'm just a little confused from all the SNOW we've been getting here. So confused, in fact, that I've been listening to Christmas music for 2 days now. I love the first snow fall of the year (even if it is a bit too early this year). It just feels Christmas-y outside to me. Come January I'll be cursing it and this wretchedly cold town that I live in (that I actually really love...I just hate being cold). But right now, I like the snow. Even if it means that we had to go pick our Halloween pumpkins in it.
Brad and Nick on the wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch. It was freezing!
It started snowing on Thursday, and as soon as enough had accumulated on the ground Nick went out back to go sledding and make snow balls. This boy is happiest when he's outside. And lately, when he's happy, I'm happy.

Chase, on the other hand, prefered to watch Nick from the patio. He's not too sure about the snow yet, although he loves being outside, even in the cold. Doesn't he look so old in this picture?

And in response to my last post, I just want to let it be known that I have better friends and family than I deserve. Thank you.

8 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok, that is super depressing! You definitely have my condolences...

bubba said...

you deserve the best Becca Goldie. WE love you and your super cute family.

Lindsay said...

Hey Bekah, We has a week of freezing weather, snow, and totally icy roads. I seriously considered breaking out the Christmas music but held back. We did however watch The Polar express!

Jen and Ty said...

Look, a blog comment! Sad that this is my feeble attempt to be a better friend, but I have to start somewhere!
I love you Bekah...only a few more weeks and our boys can be crazy together. Can't believe that pretty soon we will have 4 boys between the two of us.

bubba said...

Hey It was great seeing you at Enrichment. Hope you had a good night.

bubba said...

Hey It was great seeing you at Enrichment. Hope you had a good night.

Timothy Thinks He's Somebody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy Thinks He's Somebody said...

i think your kids are the cutest. (that was me w/ the question marks, p.s.)