Thursday, October 25, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

I've blogged about my little towns Memorial Day festivals a time or two before, but as it's something we attended each of the five years we lived there, I couldn't possibly leave out our last Memorial Day HURRAH. We attended the overly-priced-semi-ghetto carnival on Friday night where we smelled-but-did-not-partake-of every fried concoction on the face of the planet, rode some rides, and chatted with our neighbors and friends. 
















Chase fell in love with the fun house and spent all of his allotted tickets going through it (except for one...as per above dragon ride picture). He was pretty bummed when all his tickets were gone.

The next night we attended the fancy-shmancy parade, complete with 5 baton twirling groups and about twenty gazillion fire trucks, and that's about it. Oh, except for this tow truck, a real gem that made us all chuckle.

 Doesn't Cora look like my mom in this picture...and all the time?

 It had rained earlier in the day and there was mud-o-plenty for this girl to get into. I think she thoroughly enjoyed herself (the candy being thrown by the gazillion fire trucks helped as well).




We miss PA!

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh how I miss you dear cousin! i wish our kiddos could get dirty together up in the canyons of utah! one of these days maybe they will meet!

Lori said...

Bekah, I am so choked up right now because I miss PA so much! Such good friends and fun things to do there! I hope you are liking your new home! Such fun pictures, and I LOVED Nick's hair style. We are in that phase, too.