Monday, October 29, 2012

Last Day of School/ First Day of Summer

You may or may not remember how hard Nick's first day of school was for me, so you can only imagine how happy I was for the last day of school to finally arrive. Here's my big kindergarten graduate:

Who loves to comb his own hair in the morning
Walking to the bus for the last time

To celebrate, we went to a cool new park with our best friends, the Smith's, Shades, Shepherd's and Farnsworth's.



The next day, our first day of summer, we went to one of my favorite places in PA. Our friend Shawn was Nick's nursery leader at church and she took a liking to him. Every summer she has us out to her place to pick strawberries and ride her horses and we love it! It's so beautiful and my kids love picking strawberries and they L.O.V.E horses.





Oh, and the night before I was somehow persuaded to carry on our one-time tradition of letting Nick shave his head on the last day of school--








It was the perfect way to bring in summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I haѵe undeгѕtanԁ your stuff pгeνious to and
you arе just too wonderful. I actually liκe what you
have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wаit to
reaԁ much more fгom you. This іs reаlly а wondегful site.


Here iѕ my wеblog :: taufe geschenke

corazon said...

nice post
https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin