Saturday, October 27, 2012

The other preschool

Along with Tuesday/Thursday preschool at the presbyterian church, I also did the co-op preschool with my friends on Wednesday mornings. It was a little crazy (NINE KIDS) but was also really fun. On the last day we met up at the neighborhood playground for an end-of-year party.

 I had to document this moment because Chase always.finds.money. It drives Nick crazy, but it seems that wherever we go he spots pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters on the ground.
 Here are the kids in their silly face picture; although I'm pretty sure this is what Chase was doing in every picture; and I don't know why I don't have a better one than this. Bottom row: Cooper, Lorraine, Bella. Middle row: Chase and Joshua. Upper middle row: Isabelle and Parker: Top: Cole. Rhett is missing from the picture.
 After popsicles and scrapbook pages these boys got to doing what they love best: wrestling! We had the best friends in PA!




1 comment:

corazon said...

nice post
https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.