Thursday, September 18, 2008

The name of D U D L E Y




Katie worked her magic again, this time with my whole family on our trip to Utah in August. As I was looking at this picture today, it struck me how much I love being a Dudley. This probably sounds weird, but I didn't go many places in life without someone knowing my Grandpa and Grandma Dudley, my parents, or one of my uncles, aunts, or cousins. I always felt proud to belong to this family, and still do, especially as the Clark Dudley family continues to grow. After 5 years of marriage, it's still hard for me to introduce myself as Bekah Goldie instead of Bekah Dudley. I would have hyphenated my name if Bekah Dudley-Goldie didn't sound so weird. :) {Not that I don't love the Goldie's and love being one of them, but you know what I mean.} Anyway, this is rather a random post, especially since I was just going to do a one-liner with the pictures, but there you have it!


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pictures! You guys all look beautiful!!! :)

joel and laura michelle said...

ooooh i TOTALLY agree. being a dudley is such a blessing and i realize that more and more as i get older. from our amazing grandparents, to all of the amazing aunts & uncle, cousins, and most importantly the newest generation of little dudleys ... wow! thank you to grandma & grandpa for raising their family in the gospel and started this incredible forever family. i loved that i'm linked to you forever :)

Ali J said...

Cute pictures!! That's always a rare occasion in my fam so it's great that you got one with everyone!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Wow, Katie is amazing! Your family is so beautiful, all of you, that you could have taken the picture with a disposable camera and it still would look good. Mar (how do you write that how it sounds without looking like a horse?) is so gorgeous! Is she a junior or senior this year? And why was I thinking that Daniel got married? He's a hottie. . .remember when we went to his play with Laura? He made such a good devil. I like your family too.

Kathrin Paul said...

Wait, is that weird that I wrote he is a hottie and I'm like forever older than he is? I'm laughing at how awkward I am in pointing this out. Sorry I'm so creepy.

Dean Family said...

Such great pictures- Your family is so cute and if they are amazing like you are, then wow I would really love to meet all of them!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! It is so fun to see how big your family is now! AND...it was SO FUN to see you at Grandma's this summer!