Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seriously. SO. Funny.

So my friend had a link to this blog on her blog, and I just wasted way too much time looking at it and laughing my head off.

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

It seems that it is taking some people a while to figure this out, but whoever the author is of this blog is a made up person (I would bet my life that it's a guy) and is totally making fun of the "new-mormon-mommy-blog-culture." Read the profile on the side if you need more clarity! :) While I totally recognized myself in some of the things they are mocking (like all the exclamation points!!!!!), it provided me with a much needed laugh -- enjoy!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Why did you post this! You know I have problems staying on task. The last thing I need to read this! I finally had to pull myself away to go to bed. Goodness it's funny